DW6090 screen printing exposure equipment
1. screen printing exposure equipment
2. Table size: 600x900mm (23.6X35.43inch)
3. Exposing light: Iodine gallium lamp
Single vacuum exposure machine for flat workpieces
1.This exposure equipment has Vacuum stress system to get high precision
2. Electric shutter operated conveniently and quickly;
3.Temperature cool system made it possible to continue working a long time
4. It can be used in screen printing or metal etching industry
1.Automatic Exposure times Control System
2.Automatic Flash control System
3.Automatic Vacuum Pressure System
4.Automatic Windy Cooling System
5.24hours Exposing Ability
It is widely used for makeing high quaity stencil, copper-zinc plate,plastic plate for special printing industries
1. Sealing rubber blanket, softly, elasticity, durability, excellent for sealing and adhesion.
2. The Vacuum compressor is use for vacuum adsorption, with excellent recovery performance.
3. The exposure process will start after the vacuum suction process finished; ensure the vacuum absorption and exposure process can be completed at the same time.
-When payment received, shipping will be made within 3 business days
- Please note your phone number and your address on Paypal for shipping , when special status happened, shipping company will call you.
- Seller is responsible for all damage on delivery.
- We ship items out Monday-Friday.
- Shipping is NOT available to P. O. Boxes.
- Items are NOT shipped out on Saturday or Sunday.
* Asking Questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We make all attempts to answer emails within 24 hours.
In response to customer requests, we have developed Online Parts Order System in Toronto , an ongoing program where we will be stocking the majority of parts for our machine:
We are committing to our customers that we will have "The Right Parts at The Right Price at The Right Time."
These efforts will bring to our customers:
Convenient 24/7 ordering
Click here, know more about us.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 23 May, 2012.